Saturday, November 22, 2008

Time...

Our life has been a little hectic lately. I made the mistake of thinking that after the wedding things would slow down. ha. I have a new job at a little coffee shop in South Ogden. www.beanacolada.com . I love it there. We are opening a second shop this spring at the new Library, so I am hoping to get my foot in the door there. Anything to make me closer to my dream of being a Librarian. We are now getting ready for Thanksgiving, Kevin's Grandma's wedding, and Sophia's first birthday. Oh, and let's not forget Christmas. Thanksgiving will be a little weird for me this year. I recently gave up eating meat, so I will be experimenting with "tofurky" and other tasty dishes. Being a vegetarian is much easier than I thought it would be!!! I really don't miss meat at all. Not even when I smell McDonald's wafting through some random parking lot.... I feel like I have so much more energy, I have lost weight, and my skin is pretty amazing right now. Plus, Veggie food is good! It is so easy to give up meat these days, there are so many options. I love the veggie sausage replacers, and black bean burgers. If you give up eating meat, you can save the lives of 100 animals a year!!! Think about it, eating meat is mean. Im sorry, but that is the truth. Go to www.GoVeg.com and check out all of the information. They will even send you a vegetarian starter kit for FREE!!!
Anyway, enough of my rant. Sophia is almost one year old. I cannot believe it. She is running all over the place these days. I love seeing her grow up, but I do miss the cuddly baby days. Not enough to have another bambino though. OH I thought I would throw in a few more wedding photos. Hardison Peek, our photographers, did an amazing job with these. I would highly recommend them to anyone.








style="display:block; margin:0px auto 10px; text-align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 400px; height: 267px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjdPbs_r392SCQP7ry9eRg3qjXcdkfEPIUIL2iyr86PczH3gkniX-tdTWYteDlYL4-2eC2TnUuhvrew6K3pmJErEXmVHQ3y4Q4TaihRjzoDJVi1iiWm_wk5vlv2PPkmVSeXBOV41IivDPKm/s400/IMG_0158.JPG" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5271586448094698130" />


2 comments:

Bryce and Kellee Orrock said...

LOVE seeing the wedding pics! New job? Congrats! That sounds like fun!

sara and wade said...

great pictures! they did a great job! i was wandering on 25th street yesterday with my mom and they were right next to the cute 25th street boutique and i was wondering if they were good or not. it definitely looks like they did amazing! congrats on the new job. that sounds nice!