Thursday, June 25, 2009

Say It Like You Eat It

Well, since I haven't posted anything since January, I thought it was time. A lot of things have happened since then. Kevin finished the Spring semester and is now halfway through the summer. I started a new job at the Library. I love it there. Sophia has grown up A LOT. She is saying a lot of different words these days. Kevin and had a romantic little getaway to southern Utah. We went to Zion National Park, but came home a little early because my dad was in the hospital up in Alaska with some pretty serious issues. Things were very scary for a few days, but all is well now. He is home and healing. Megan and Brady moved to Chicago. Lame. We will be seeing them in a week. I am so excited to see Megan all Prego. I really just can't wait for the baby, and to visit them in Chicago. Ill try to post some pictures, and post a little more frequently. Tonight Sophia and I are going to see the Buddhist Taiko Drummers. Tomorrow we will venture to the Art's Festival in SLC, and Saturday hopefully swimming and Treehouse. We live a wild life, in case you couldn't tell. Enjoy!














3 comments:

Nate Wendt said...

Wow!, a post; I thought you had given up on this blogging thing. Good to hear that everything is ok, especially that your dad got better. Sophia looks so cute and curious. You are such a cool mom, taking your kid all over the place. You best post pictures of the art festival and Treehouse.

Meg said...

Yay...you posted! You need to put some videos of Soph on here (or send them to me). We miss you guys and are very excited to see you in a week!

Candice said...

You guys have such a cute family, serious!! We still need to get the munchkins together, they would have fun :) What library do you work at??