Friday, March 19, 2010

Discovery Gateway...

Today was great.
We met up with Cody, Audrey, and Wyatt in Salt Lake, and took the kiddos to Discovery Gateway, which is amazing! I wish we lived closer, because I would take Sophia there all the time. The membership cost is a little too pricey for me because I don't make it to Salt Lake very often.
Sophia and Wyatt had a great time, and were pretty exhausted by the time we left. We dined at "Z Tejas", meh... then topped it all of with a stop at the "Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory". Here are a ton of pictures for your viewing pleasure.























2 comments:

Nate Wendt said...

That looks way fun. I wish they had something like that close by here, my kids would absolutely love it. Btw, Sophia has the cutest hair.

Bryce and Kellee Orrock said...

Hey friend! That looks like so much fun! Sophia's curly is so dang cute!!