Saturday, March 6, 2010

We're back!

It has been quite some time since my last post!
Life can be kind of crazy for us. Kevin is going to school full time, I am working at the library part time and going to school part time. Sophia is two....
All three of us are really looking forward to having some warmer weather and getting out of the house!
Today was pretty nice. We started it out by having breakfast with Crystal and Lace at Jeremiah's. This usually requires some form of exercise, so we headed to Mount Ogden park. The golf course, that they should close and use the land to expand the park, was not open so went on an adventure. This meant rolling down hills, walking barefoot on the putting greens, sliding down snow covered hills in sandals and ballet flats, etc. It was great!! We all needed the fresh air.
I took one picture with my camera phone, that didn't even work out. So instead please enjoy some photos from the last few months, and look forward to more posts from us. Adieu!










5 comments:

Meg said...

You better post lots of pictures of my cute niece! (Oh, and take down the really not cute picture of me at the hockey game.)

Meg

Brandon and Tannya said...

cute little family! I can't believe that sophia is already 2! They grow up way too fast I have decided! :)

Nate Wendt said...

Sophia is so pretty. Thanks for the pics and post, I really do look forward to more

Nate Wendt said...

Hi Heidi, it's Natsuko. How are you? I just wanted to say you look great and your baby Sophia is so cute. She has very pretty eyes and her curly hair is so gorgeous!!

The Fendricks said...

Thanks dudes. Natsuko, I miss you and your delicious cooking!! You look great as well, and your babies are beautiful. :)