Thursday, July 29, 2010

SUMMER

I have done it again. Waited too long between posts. We have had a VERY busy Summer. It has been really nice to spend so much time with each other, and take a break from life. I feel very lucky because there are a lot of people who don't get to spend as much time with their loved ones.
Sophia has changed so much in the past few months. She is tan and blonde, so she looks like a beautiful summer baby. Her language and vocabulary are out of control. She is fully potty trained, has 6 books memorized, and has a better memory than most adults. I take full credit for her amazingness.
We have been to Lagoon twice, Zion's National Park, the Symphony, fireworks, the farmers market, and we go swimming pretty much every day.
This really is my favorite time of year, and I am sad that it will be coming to an end.





No comments: