Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Sophia and I colored eggs together for Easter. She was very good at it! She would gently place the eggs in the cup, and we didn't even make a mess. It was amazing.
This has been one our funnest holidays together. She is old enough that she gets excited and can participate. Today we hid some eggs in the yard for her to find, and then she found her toys that the Easter Bunny brought her. I will post some pictures of that tomorrow.
We were going to have brunch with my family, but Grandma Melanie is sick :( , so we will be doing dinner with The Fendricks. Hope you all enjoy the Easter Holiday with your loved ones.







1 comment:

Nate Wendt said...

Very cute. Happy Easter! I sure wish I were back in the US for these kinds of holidays. There was absolutely nothing going on here.